APPETIZERS & EASY SIDE DISH RECIPES
DELICIOUS IDEAS FOR APPETIZERS & EASY SIDE DISH RECIPES
VANITY FAIR NAPKINS EASY MEAL RECIPES
FRESH FRUIT SALAD RECIPE
Serve up a tasty fruit salad designed to complement any Easter meal with its vibrant colors and fresh flavors. All your juicy favorites are featured here with an extra punch of sweet, citrusy tang added at the very end, thanks to the welcome addition of a fresh-squeezed dressing.
• 2 cups of cubed fresh pineapple
• 2 cups of strawberries, hulled and quartered
• 1 cup of seeded grapes, halved
• 2 cups of blueberries
• 2 cups of raspberries
• 1 cup of blackberries
• 1 cup of peeled and sliced kiwi
• 2 Tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
• 2 Tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
• 1/4 cup of honey
BEST FRUIT SALAD RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Create a simple dressing by combining fresh-squeezed orange juice, lime juice and honey in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Rinse kiwi, strawberries, grapes, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries under cold water in a colander and pat dry with paper towels, set aside. Halve grapes, hull and slice strawberries into quarters, cut fresh pineapple into cubed chunks and slice kiwi into bite-size pieces.
3. Combine all prepared fruit into a large mixing bowl and pour juice and honey dressing over the top, tossing gently to incorporate throughout with a rubber spatula. Chill and serve when ready. Pro tip: Keep a pack of Vanity Fair® Entertain Napkins on hand to add a simple, yet stylish touch when serving up your Easter drinks and snacks.
EXPLORE VANITY FAIR® PRODUCTS