EASY DINNER RECIPES
EASY RECIPES FOR DINNER: HEALTHY, DELICIOUS AND FAMILY FRIENDLY
But remember, a great meal isn’t just about the food — it’s about the small details too. That’s where Vanity Fair Napkins come in, adding a touch of elegance to any meal and making mealtime feel that much more special. So browse these great ideas now, and let’s make dinner extraordinary together!
VANITY FAIR NAPKINS EASY MEAL RECIPES
BEST CHICKEN DINNER RECIPE
Looking to add some unexpected zing to your chicken dinner? Elevate ordinary chicken breasts with our zesty recipe that brings bright and bold flavors to your dinner table — featuring hints of fresh lime, sweet honey, spicy Sriracha, fragrant rosemary and more.
• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• Salt and ground black pepper
• 1 tsp lime zest
• 2 Tbsp lime juice
• 2 Tbsp olive oil
• 2 tsp honey
• 2 tsp Sriracha sauce or hot sauce
• 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• Lime wedges
BEST CHICKEN DINNER RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Sprinkle both sides of the chicken breasts generously with salt and pepper.
2. Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish. In a small bowl combine lime zest, lime juice, olive oil, honey, Sriracha sauce, rosemary and garlic. Pour half of the lime mixture over the chicken breasts. Cover and chill the remaining lime mixture. Seal bag; turn to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator 2 to 8 hours, turning bag occasionally. Drain breasts, discarding marinade.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place marinated chicken breasts in a shallow baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes until the internal temperature reads 165 F when inserting a meat thermometer or there’s no visible pink meat when cutting into the thickest part of the chicken with a paring knife. Brush with reserved marinade 5 minutes before the end of baking time and allow chicken breasts to rest approximately 10 minutes before transferring to plates.
4. Serve with lime wedges and your favorite Vanity Fair® Paper Napkins.
EXPLORE VANITY FAIR® PRODUCTS